cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown maker - Pink & White Teddy Bear -

Can anyone please help me identify the cute little bear shown in the photos?  I have it listed with plenty of watchers but as yet no bidding.  Waiting to get it at a low price I assume.  I have an offer for the bear from Japan. It is a fair offer but they want free shipping.

Any info that you all could impart would be appreciated.

Thank you11-1/2" tall11-1/2" tall9" paw to paw9" paw to pawNo tagsNo tagsPink0027.JPGPink0028.JPG

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Unknown maker - Pink & White Teddy Bear -

Since nobody else has come up with anything more specific, I'll put in my opinion of the bear. It looks like a carnival/fair prize from the '60s-'70s. Your bear is very clean and the eyes aren't all scratched up. Maybe that is why there is so much interest in it. You probably already know this, but lots of times when someone is looking to buy a vintage toy, it's to replace one that they had as a child. I love to sell to people in Japan because they are willing to pay quite a lot for something. I would not give free shipping though, unless the offered price would cover the cost to ship the bear to the eBay international selling site located in the U.S. (it used to be in Kentucky and now I don't remember where it moved to).

Message 2 of 2
latest reply