cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rare Beanie Babies

Hello! I have 4 rare beanie babies. Valentino/Valentina, Hippity, Hoppity! Trying to find someone to purchase them :). They are in good condition! Stored in a cool dry place and never used them. Please message me if interested! They will be listed for between $6,000-$10,000 each. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Rare Beanie Babies

Good luck with that.  You should search completed listings to see what they are actually selling for before listing them.   You may be in for a rude awakening.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Rare Beanie Babies

If you're lucky, you might sell all 4 for $10 to $20....

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Rare Beanie Babies

We're not allowed to buy, sell, or play flea market bingo on the community forum pages.

Beanie babies have tanked in value, as the others here have alluded to.   I don't mean to be harsh, but if they bring enough to buy a pizza, you've done well. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Rare Beanie Babies

@paparnell-_0 

"They will be listed for between $6,000-$10,000 each. "

Then go ahead and list them -- you are not allowed to offer them for sale on the eBay Community Boards.

But they are probably worthless -- too many of them are available, and not that many people collect them anymore.  That ship not only has sailed -- it has sunk.

Check some actual SOLD listings -- NOT just eBay listings -- and you'll discover that some of the ones which you are offering have sold for less than $10.00 each -- and some for less than $1.00.

There seems to be an avalanche of individuals recently who are attempting to dump their over-valued and over-priced Beanie Babies.

These were bad investments when they were initially marketed, and they are far WORSE investments in 2024.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Rare Beanie Babies

We are, for some reason, seeing a sudden avalanche of Beanie Baby inquiries here.

Sadly, they aren't as valuable as many collectors have been led to believe.

For instance, a local church-run thrift store that I frequent has many of them for 50 cents or a dollar.

When the bin of stuffies gets overflowing, they are 3/$1.  That's when I buy them for the great grandchildren who come to my  house to play.  Sorry to burst your (Beanie) bubble.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply