Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

ReproredPT.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2236 of 9,230
latest reply

TubOldTyme.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2237 of 9,230
latest reply

now just need a curtain.........now just need a curtain.........

Message 2238 of 9,230
latest reply

this ken was in BDUs long enough...time for something new.  He's been stuck on the bottom shelf long enough.this ken was in BDUs long enough...time for something new. He's been stuck on the bottom shelf long enough.

Message 2239 of 9,230
latest reply

was going to part with this one.....not sure now  grrrrr.

Message 2240 of 9,230
latest reply

Princess Mulan(with her borrowed crown)has her forever home now.Princess Mulan(with her borrowed crown)has her forever home now.

Message 2241 of 9,230
latest reply

I sometimes hate to scatter pictures all over the place, so may just keep posting them to this thread.  Thought I was going to cut down on Barbie stuff, but it just keeps enticing me to buy more 'stuff'. 

This time went to a yard sale and found a Rocker Midge(played with condition).  I have been wanting one of them for awhile though.  Also Barbie's yellow bath robe and slippers, Movie Date(I think), purse, and glitter sunglasses.  Also couldn't pass up one of those little Barbie packets that has a hand mixer, mixing bowl, muffin tin, and little cupcake.   AND if you find something you like, you better buy it right then; next time you go back it will be gone.  Wlamart also had pencil holders that were Barbie sized trash cans.  The kind that roll out to the curb.  Only 1.47.

Message 2242 of 9,230
latest reply

Found these glitter glasses at a yard sale this weekend.Found these glitter glasses at a yard sale this weekend.

Message 2243 of 9,230
latest reply

This dress and purse were yardsale finds as well.  Had to have the mixer.  So, here is Barbie torn between movies or staying home to bake, ha!This dress and purse were yardsale finds as well. Had to have the mixer. So, here is Barbie torn between movies or staying home to bake, ha!

Message 2244 of 9,230
latest reply

Rocker Midge; yardsale find.Rocker Midge; yardsale find.

Message 2245 of 9,230
latest reply

Get a load of the outfit and those earrings.....yes, the hair too.Get a load of the outfit and those earrings.....yes, the hair too.

Message 2246 of 9,230
latest reply

RockMidge3.JPG

Message 2247 of 9,230
latest reply

Barbie stayed a night at Palm Tree Cove.  This robe & slippers were a yardsale find too.  Had a fun time that day!Barbie stayed a night at Palm Tree Cove. This robe & slippers were a yardsale find too. Had a fun time that day!

Message 2248 of 9,230
latest reply

Rocker Midge!!!!!!!!!!!  love her over the top makeup and her wild outfit  - 

And Lets Play Barbie Red-  I vote movies..  although the mixer is too cute to pass up.  Score for the yard sales...Smiley Happy

Debra
Message 2249 of 9,230
latest reply

Debra,  I could not pass Rocker Midge!!  had to have her.  Isn't she fabulous?  I did need to find some shoes for her.  She originally wore yellow lace stockings and I think orange mules.  I may have to look and see what else I have  that would go.    Her hair wasn't in too bad of shape for having been played with.  The lady had so many more Barbie items, but had to pass it up.  She also had the A-frame type Barbie house from early 80's.  It was so cool too, but pretty big.  Besides, I wouldn't be able to fit another doll house in that doll room if I wanted to.

Your new Repro Francie is pretty nice.  Wonder if you could add your own touch of blush to her cheeks?  It amazes me how good Mattel can make these repro dolls and outfits.   Except Barbie, but I wonder if that is deliberate to not make her look so near the original?

Message 2250 of 9,230
latest reply