Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

Here's the sink with a curtain.  Not sure I like that either, esp. the upholstery tacks.  I swear stuff looks better until you post pictures.  I didn't want to make the curtains a permanent fixture so could remove them if wanted to.  Any suggestions?

(honestly, I think I just may start all over with it)

I painted the little dog that is in one of the recent pictures.  I painted him to look like a beagle.  That picture came out all blurry.  On top of that, the paint job didn't look very good.  Tho, I thought it did until I saw the picture.  I think I'm going to take a Barbie break. Smiley Very Happy

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2221 of 9,230
latest reply

found the hairpiece for francie.......love minis.found the hairpiece for francie.......love minis.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2222 of 9,230
latest reply

always blurry!  can't see the tiny screen...always blurry! can't see the tiny screen...

Message 2223 of 9,230
latest reply

MTM and friends.........including chicken littleMTM and friends.........including chicken little

Message 2224 of 9,230
latest reply

painted the dog to resemble a beaglepainted the dog to resemble a beagle

Message 2225 of 9,230
latest reply

I think the beagle looks great..  And I love your sink very creative use of a kleenex box.  Tall Fashionista is a cool doll!!  and is very kind to do everyones laundry.

I so enjoy seeing the pictures. Have not had time to do much recently.  Got an new family member..  I lost Clancy (of my screen name) about 1 1/2 years ago.  Just welcomed Chloe  and she is a handful.  Forgot how much work puppies are.  But we love her ..  she's a smart girl.

IMG_0265.JPGIMG_0273.JPG

Debra
Message 2226 of 9,230
latest reply

and I spy the chicken...  ( kind of like where's Waldo)  where will chicken turn up next?

Debra
Message 2227 of 9,230
latest reply

Chloe is so pretty!  Love her markings and eyes.  Is she an Australian sheperd?  I know she is some sort of herding dog.  My brother had one with similar markings and the marble eye.  His name was Corky and everybody loved Corky.  He was good with cattle and helped my brother a lot with moving the cattle.    I bet you are kind of busy with her because they like to stay 'occupied' don't they? 

Didn't do much if anything with dolls this weekend.  Weather finally not so hot, so spent some time working in the yard yesterday and today.  Enjoyed that immensely!!  I am an outdoors person and having to be in the house so much this summer has driven me nuts.  Too hot, too humid, and too many mosquitoes!  Got some burning done and cleaned one flower bed; part of another.  Did some repotting and set up some led lights.  Bought 2 sets so, have 2 each butterfly, dragonfly, and hummingbird.   They are so pretty at night with their alternating colors.  Favorite is the blue going to purple. 

Had my beagle, Rootie, with me.  Sometimes she likes to eat dirt and don't know why she does this!  I think she had to pretty much fend for herself in her previous life before animal control picked her up.

Message 2228 of 9,230
latest reply

She is an australian shepherd  and they do like to be busy..  They are very smart , get bored easily  and then they tear up everything in their paths.  After about age 2, they settle down.  My last 2 Aussies were amazing.  Beagle are adorable as well.  I'm sure Rooty appreciates his new home.  Not sure what causes them to eat dirt..  Chloe sure wants to eat leaves...  Weather wise it getting a bit better here in AZ but won't be really nice until Oct or Nov.  It will be nice to be able to go hiking again ( without heatstroke) 

Hope you are having a nice labor day.  Not too much is happening here ( other than cleaning up after Chloe)  Hopefully will get some doll time this week...

IMG_0237.JPGIMG_0236.JPGIMG_0236.JPG

Debra
Message 2229 of 9,230
latest reply

Looks like your dolls were spending a nice day relaxing or enjoying a hobby like painting.  The silver tray fit perfectly over the tub!  She looks like she is truly enjoying her soaker bath.

I have so many things I want to do with the dolls, but honestly just don't have that much time most days.  If I lived alone, I know I would have PLENTY of time, but that wouldn't be so good either.  Sometimes I forget I have certain dolls because I don't see them that often.  Or if I look for something and stumble across other doll related items that I want to 'play' with right then and there.  I guess that is why I decided to downsize my collection and try hard to not add many more, because as it is, I don't have the time to enjoy what I do have.

These new boards are kind of a bummer.  Sometimes it is like posting back when I had dial-up.  And this new photo insertion method is kind of **bleepy**.   Trying to figure out how to post a picture that is saved in my ebay photo album.

I don't think our weather is going to be fall-like until next month.  We have heated back up again into the 90's and the humidity is so uncomfortable.  That seems to make the mosquitoes come back out again.  We haven't had any rain now for a week or more so some stuff is getting dry and wilty.   Will probably have to drag the hose out tomorrow and that will be a first since this past June.  I would think the mosquitoes would start dying off, but they are just thirsty and out in force. 

We have always had Boston Terriers so this is our first Beagle.  I just love her!

Message 2230 of 9,230
latest reply

Message 2231 of 9,230
latest reply

Wow.  Now the posting a photo option is completely gone.  Can't post a link to a photo that is in your hidden album. 

Message 2232 of 9,230
latest reply

BarbaraCooks.JPG

Message 2233 of 9,230
latest reply

Modsinarow.JPG

Message 2234 of 9,230
latest reply

Mulannew.JPG

Message 2235 of 9,230
latest reply