cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scams

Currently, I have a few listings for jewelry  on Ebay.  This the beginning of my experiences. A person made an offer on one item.  I turned it down, then she came back at me trying to get the price lowered.  I said no.  She contacted me about four more  times after that and on the last email she wanted to trade for one of her items.  I said "no" and blocked her.  Then I had an offer on the same ring from someone else and I accepted that offer.  Ebay took care of the billing end, but then that person said that Ebay took the money out of her account to fast since she still wanted to think about it.  Well, I then offered to cancel the sale and refund her money.  She said "no" she still wanted the ring so now it is being shipped out to her today.  This morning I was contacted by the buyer of another piece of jewelry I sold who informed me that someone had committed fraud and signed for the package at the post office.   I emailed her back and told her  to contact her post office since there was a signed receipt for it and file a complaint with them so they can open an investigation.  I had paid for insurance on the item but I do not know if they will pay out since there is a signed receipt in her name.  I tried contacting Ebay today but since it is the day before Thanksgiving all I can get is their automated assistant.  This may sound strange, but could there be a connection between the first attempted sale and the rest.  All three had high ratings on their feedback, but I had felt like the first one was acting odd and I almost felt that she was stalking me so I blocked her. Is anyone else out there having these type of experiences?  Maybe, I should take my items down until after the new year.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0