Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help!! Buyer sending back different item

Hello! First time posting on here but have been part of eBay for years with 100% feedback seller and buyer I sent out a gaming PC valued at $1,800 time of sale and provided great communication to ensure buyer is comfortable. I provided tracking from ...

Listings removed as counterfeit

So anybody get accused of having minted counterfeit coins by eBay? This is my 44 penny. Error. Took down and told me I made the coin with a press. ??? Holy **bleep** man.. for real 

24726C88-C6DF-4CE1-AD6B-3804494BA506.jpeg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Really dumb technical question...

Okay...maybe not so dumb as it actually occurred once more mere seconds after typing the subject line. Anyway, here goes. I'm filling orders this evening from the Manage All Orders page, and after I package an item, and print the label, I go back to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return or claim?

I bought a baseball card that is known to be faked a lot from a seller who offers a 30 day return policy. I received the card and it was as described it I chose to send it of to PSA, which the gold standard in card grading and authentication. My ques...

Changing Account

Trying to change from a business account back to a individual account.E-bay would not let me edit my business account cause I cannot give them the info they to certify this account.Just want to go back to the way is was.Thank You.

How to not allow 3rd party shipping internationally

It's probably been asked a ton of times, but I don't allow international shipping on my items for a reason. How can I turn off any kind of selling to outside US? I recently sold an item and it went through ebay's international selling. It shows it ar...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors