Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I cancel this?

Hi, I sold an item. The buyer asked to cancel. I received a message from ebay asking if I wanted to cancel. I accidently hit the decline button instead of accept. How can I cancel the order? Thank you, I appreciate any help as this is one of my favor...

Buyer damaged item upon opening.

I shipped out a jacket and the buyer asked me to double check for stains or any other problems that might arise from the jacket and in my photos. The jacket is in perfect condition now she claims that there’s a cut on the right corner that clearly fr...

Lack of feedback

When buying, I will always leave feedback. When selling, the system wants you to leave feedback upon shipping. Is there any recourse when the buyer doesn't leave you feedback? I've left messages asking if there is any issue with the sale without a re...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

opens another tab to view item

So when I click on an item the item is shown in another open tab even though I have it set up to viewin the same tab. Anyone else having this problem??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors