Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I appeal for a refund whilst the seller has indicated that refunded but I haven't received it

I bought H500 8 Camera PoE Security System H.265+ 8CH NVR 100ft EXIR Night Vision.Sold bymohamagha_0Order number:06-11448-44671 Whilst I was waiting for the item to be shipped the seller cancel the order and indicated that buyer ask him to cancel the...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wiring a oxygen sensor

My 2013 Tacoma got it's catalytic converter stolen I bought from e bay global automotive sensor with purple,grey,white and black. How do I connect those wire to the wires they cut from the sensor witch has blue,white,black, and black,Thank you.

make an offer error

I get the following error when submitting an offer Attention Buyer!This action could not be completed at this time{e218481-1246106x} what does this mean? how can I fix it? thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned to sender (seller)

I sold an item on 3/23, it was received at the address given on 3/26. This is a condo with a manned front desk. The buyer doesn't live there, it is her "friends" address, and because there was no unit number, I assume the front desk marked it "return...

How to file claim? I was winning bidder My $352 bid but lost to buyer who's bid was 24 seconds late.

I bid $352 for a baseball card and I was in the winning position when bid time ended at 1:20 AM on 4-21 but I lost the purchase to someone who was 24 seconds late. See photo. How can I phone ebay administration so they can hear the issue? If phoning ...

winning bid image.jpg

Resolved! Possibly scammed? How to respond?

I sold an item little over a week ago and today the seller is claiming they never received the item. I sold to a new seller which I didn’t notice as I’m fairly new to eBay selling. The item is about $200. I’m fairly certain I’ve seen this typical rep...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item shipped to old address

An item I purchased is getting shipped to my old address. I had updated my address in my eBay account but apparently it didn’t work. Now my package is being shipped to my old address. I messaged the seller to let them know. What else can I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors