Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping fees

I have an item that cost $43 to ship usps from ny to ca at post office - on ebay the calculated shipping max is $23 - does purchasing a label thru ebay really save that much for buyer?

How to call ebay for help on unfair negative feedback

I got unfair negative feedback. Very unfair. The buyer wanted a refund plus keep the item. I refunded her immediately and told her to please keep the blouse. I told her to have a great vacation and apologized several times. I don't understand how peo...

Left negative feedback to a SELLER

Hello, I am a >BUYER< who left negative feedback to a SELLER because the item was not as advertised, and the seller did not respond to my complaint after a reasonable time of waiting - Seller eventually replied, although too late, and apologized for ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 sales - 1 package

New to selling on eBay. I sold 4 identical microphone pre amps for recording music. I advertised one but said in the ad that 4 were available. A buyer bought one and then asked me to post the other three – which I did and he bought them also, I sent ...

Resolved! Is ebay the same as Amazon?!

I'm puzzled: I ordered from ebay but received the items from Amazon. What the?! I'm still waiting for 1/3 of my order. Even stranger, neither ebay nor Amazon is showing this recent order in my account... making it difficult to try to follow up on the...

Resolved! Returning a purchase? Not an address?

So I purchased and wasn't to the quality I had liked. Said returns welcome. I go to return the purchase and the address given to me wasn't an address at all. I have pasted it bellow. Can someone help me understand what's going on here, a scam? I can ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors