Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what to do if seller does not return email when you have a questions about a product fitment ?

Emailed Caltric about certain clutch parts for a UTV to find out if they are for the Yamaha primary clutch or the Caltric brand clutch. the only response I received was a copy of my Email and a picture of one of the items I was asking about. wonderin...

feedback

what does zero percent feedback mean when the seller has over 1000 sales

Stolen Merchandise

I had my guitar stolen while it was in transit via Fedex ground. The item is offered for sale HERE on eBay! I've reported it to Law Enforcement but have heard nothing! Does anybody have any helpful advice?I've reported it to the police in the appropr...

Sellers

beleg36(2517) Seller is is selling expired health beauty aid skin products the soap eBay needs to go through and check with others which are doing the same selling expired products which can be used on people skin isn't right ethical. eBay customer s...

Customer Service at ebay

OMG, there is no customer service number to call eBay anymore????? This is so WAY Wrong!!!! Can anyone help??? Is there any eBay CEO out there that cares about this company. Would like to hear your side of the story. I've been an ebayer over ten year...

eBay’s Taxes and Fees

Why is eBay permitted to charge sales tax for items that are purchased from a seller in another geographic location? How is it that when I buy something from someone in China, I’m charged sales tax by eBay? This is a complete sham! Further, why is sa...

Seller's home internet service changes

I have a new internet box to install, I'm worried a bit...Do I need to let ebay know previous to installing? so they'll know it's still me on a new home internet address and not "fraudulent activity"? In the past I've heard rumors that internet servi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors