Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Previously purchased lights

I purchased 10high bay LED lights from a seller and 4 months later all of them have stopped working now the seller has offered a discount to buy more, these lights should have some type of warrenty ? I want to leave negative feedback but that option ...

Seller harassment

I had an order get canceled for not paying with in four day. The seller has sent me several very rude messages calling me names etc. i understand them being upset but it was cancelled and yet they are still messaging me. How do I report this or can I...

fake buyers

how do i stop these **bleep**s that create new accounts, and then drive up my bid with no intentions of paying, it's out of control lately.

Resolved! eBay gift cards

I have eBay gift cards and I can't purchase the item I want they say I have to many cards what do I do so I can buy this item.

Mr Hunter

I have eBay gift cards and I can't purchase the item I want they say I have to many cards what do I do so I can buy this item.

sign in account

Hi there, I want to know every time I sign into my account, but it sends to my email address that say is it me or not need to change the password, but it is me I'm sign into my account.

Habe keine Bestellung erhalten

Guten Tag,ich habe LOL Surprise OMG Doll Sunshine bestellt , aber ich habe nicht bekommen. Ich habe mit Hermes kontaktiert und die haben mir gesagt, dass sie mein Paket jemandem gegeben haben, aber ich habe gar nichts bekommen! Was muss ich machen? H...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors