Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

I selected large first class envelope as the shipping method for a large paper item but when it sold I couldn’t get a label for it. It only offered a Ground Advantage parcel label for three times the cost. Why does the listing process provide a shipp...

How to ship items (by USPS) more cheaply

I'm a potential buyer who's 'conversing' with a seller about shipping costs. In the ad, the seller is asking 15.70 ("standard shipping") but I routinely buy things from ebay sellers who ship for anywhere from 5 to 8 dollars. This seller wants to know...

Lost top seller status

I recently lost top seller status because 5 items I sold were acually of out of stock because they didn't removed from inventory when they originally sold. Is there any to figure out what happened, fix it, and restore my top seller status? I have 100...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost auction after bidding had ended

Hello everyone I was bidding on an auction today and I put in a few bids to become the high bidder watched the timer count down to zero said bidding ended all of a sudden after bidding ends I went from the winning bid to being outbid how can someone ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How I can contact with you?

Greetings, I have money withheld from purchases that were not executed, I need you to verify the following purchase numbers so that the money can be released back: 303925, 415685, 423600. These numbers were given to me by the bank. The money has been...

Fraud

I found a new item which sells for $25.00 selling for over $300.00 and the seller is claiming that it's an antique. I want to report this fraud but, can not figure out how to get a call back. Please help!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

AA miles

"I made a purchase on 4/6/24 on eBay with the understanding that I would receive AA miles as a bonus. As of today, May 8, I have not yet received the promised miles. How long it takes to be posted? I need them to keep my American Airlines miles accou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account changed

I’ve been a member since 1999 and I just signed in using an apple sign in instead of my usual user name and password . My old account is thrown out and I have a new account dated today with a random username . All my history is thrown out as well.how...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors