Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to market certain items

Hi - I have in my possession about 100 pairs of cute and funky earrings. They are unbranded, but very unique, interesting, different materials (ex -leather, wood, etc) and topic specific (ex- desert; ocean; nature, etc). Would you list each pair indi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

HS Tariff Code

I sold an item today that requires a customs form and HS Tariff code. The item is an Elvis action figure. Where can I find this code?

usps denying insurance due to proof of purchase

I printed the invoice which shows what buyer paid but usps is saying that is not good enough. says funds ebay received yet they are saying they have no proof item was paid for- I shipped the item and even paid for returned shipping! I am the Seller.

Wrong listing "Stainless"

Hi, I bought an item because it was listed like stainless. Some months ago it started to have problems with the metal (corrosion). I contacted to the seller but he has a bad attitude (You will want to reach out to the company who manufactured them.) ...

No response from ebay seller

The ebay seller asked me to cancel my order, claiming he was not able to do so on his end. I tried to cancel on my end, but the transaction had already gone through and ebay only gives me automated responses when I ask for help.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors