Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trends

hello, I need advice on starting to sell items I'm new I'm not sure where to start, I need help trying to find trends things that are selling quickly, I just needs some ideas that won't hurt me financially but will get me started thanks!

Delivery not Right

So I purchased something and it's saying delivered,I live in Indiana,the package is coming from north Carolina. The package looks like it was delivered to wherever it came from there

Seller left lies on my feedback!

I bought hatching eggs from https://m.ebay.com/recfb?sid=gg_koilovegarden_satisfaction999 . It took 3 weeks to get to me although their description stated they ship within 10 days (I don’t know if it’s changed now). I contacted them on day 10 to get ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charges different than order

I paid 7.20 for an item. this item was fragile, the seller charged an additional 10.80 in shipping.So, I paid more to ship the item than the item was sold for, because it was a sentimental replacement item for a favorite item that was accidentally br...

Card authenticity

I can’t seem to find any eBay contact information so I’ll ask here. I recently purchased an HGA graded card, and prior to it being shipped I was looking at the pics closer and I believe it may be fake. Does eBay authenticate HGA cards? If not do I ha...

Seller level

Why is my seller level frozen at 723 items when I sold over 1K?I thought for sure I would have made Top Seller by now.Also my late ship rate never changes when I'm never late on shipping.New guy still confused!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where is my order

So I made a guess order and it's been weeks since my delivery due date I tried to message the buyer and I get no response except to say that I got the wrong seller so I sent screenshots of my order showing his user name sk-wholesale and still no resp...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account

I delated Credit card account . When I looked back into my account all my pass Purchases was gone and an order I was waiting on . All my messages

Most Marked as Helpful Authors