Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I reopen a return case

I'm trying to get help from eBay to return an item that is electronically registered to the previous owner which makes it unusable and the seller has closed by return case. This seems to be no way to reopen it. How can I get help?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advertise Ebay Logo

hello, I would like to know if I can Advertise the Ebay logo at my Business-Designers Lobby 7 at http://www.utherverse.com I rent business doors there. thanks, Kent R Eriksen

NEED HELP

the bank account that I have linked to my eBay for payouts I no longer have access therefore I can’t change it until I confirm the routing and account that’s previously link but that’s the account I no longer have access to

Gift Card Scams

I got scammed but I want to understand how it happened. I only provided them with the last four digits of the redemption code and the barcode number. I would like to find out how a scammer is able to drain the funds from an ebay gift card if they onl...

Pacific Homes

Purchased a large rug from this seller and the item purchased was no where close to the item posted for sale! They said all sales final I feel like I have been scammed ! Has anyone had any issues with this seller?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deny a return

I posted an item which clearly shows the damage in the photos along with what was included and its condition It clearly stated it was vintage and the buyer wants to return the item falsely claiming I damaged and that usps damaged the item. How can I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Se7en_pci_computer

Hi there,We placed a second hand laptop order with Se7en_pci_computer few days ago in a hurry and we didn’t see “for parts not working” it’s our mistake and they also said no sad no charger at the end of the post. If they are an honest seller they wo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can’t promote my listings

I’ve been able to promote all my listings for all the time I’ve been selling. I sell a lot of items and always try to do good. Today I tried promote my listings and can’t even find the option to promote anymore it’s just gone. Help please. I don’t ha...

Categorising auction by specific sports categories

Hey guys, I have been spending a fair bit of time going through auction house pages like dcsports and was hoping there is a way to only see basketball cards they are auctioning. At the moment I am scrolling through baseball, football and basketball, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Local buying

How do I setup my search engine to only look for things in a say 200 mile area?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors