Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Scissors from UK to USA

Hello Can anyone confirm if its ok to ship Scissors through the global shipping programme? Ive looked at the restricted items list and they dont appear on it so Im hoping its ok to ship them?Thanks

Uncorrect item

Hello i need help . I bought one item but resived another which i don't need i told seller that their mistake is not my problem, i need correct item or mkmey nack please help . I upload photoes what i buy and what i recived.first photo is item that i...

1000028196.jpg 1000028197.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unrecognizable address

I have an address that is not in usps database. This is because the area i live in does not deliver mail to our homes, Only our p.o. boxes. I cannot verify my address to update my account. Does anyone have a solution?

being able to chat to an agent

i am trying to talk to someone at e bay an keep getting the run around the help topics i have a credit on my account i want putting back in my bank i have sent off loads e mail with no response its been months and i am still not getting it back how d...

closed paypal account

Any way to remove an already closed paypal account from ebay? I keep having problems with paypal still being the preferred payment method - and I no longer even have a paypal account. So, I need to remove the paypal connection to ebay.

Order cancelled, then item reposted at higher cost

Do I have any recourse? I ordered and paid for a book on Friday. Then on Monday the seller refunded my payment saying the book was out of stock. But they ALSO REPOSTED the same book with the same item # for $5.58 more than I had originally paid. I wa...

Unlist buyer

Someone has purchased an item over a week ago but hasn’t paid how can I contact them or relist my item, I tried several times to message the buyer but it says failed message.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors