Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New listing clarification

Help! the listing states 200-2022 forever stamps for 39.99, it has 2 rolls of 100 but purchase price is 39.99 PER roll. Is the seller a scam? This phrase is on multiple listings. Please advise.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer reports damaged item

Asking anyone’s opinion . Buyer says item was damaged and couldn’t use . Ask for a photo and they cannot show a photo but then ask for partial refund as they think they can use it . . Ask them to return item and they claim they had no way to do so . ...

Order number

Hello I have an item that I accidentally accepted the offer and is waiting payment. I need the order number so I can give it to the seller so he can cancel my order and I can not find it. Thanks

issue getting help from ebay

Has anyone else experienced an issue getting help with an ebay complaint? 'We'll take it from here' they said two weeks ago... and nothing since.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales

I had a good ebay account, I had over 50 items for sale.Because I could not pay for 3 months, it looks like ebay erased my account.I still have my account but there is no listings on my account.Then I tried to pay the 7.26 and for whatever reason eba...

Hallmark

Asking if anyone has information on a steel cabinet says hallmark on side. It's a vertical cabinet with pull out drawers. Was told once used for greeting cards?

Error when ordering {e208943-1255536x}

Good morning! Why is it that when I click to buy a product at the very end of the checkout, I get the following inscription: "To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.This buying limit i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't send e-mail to Ebay

Hello, I am having a problem with the Ebay customer representative. I want to send an e-mail to Ebay as before, but it is not possible, I am stuck in the automatic chat. I cannot send an e-mail to Ebaye.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors