Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

Does anybody know what I should do if I haven’t received an item yet and the seller that I bought from either got suspended or banned? I later found out after I had already paid for it that it was a scam. Anybody know what to do? I requested a refund...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I want Candiria ✓ ... But I don't want candida ×

I don't know what you guys are doing but you know I'm trying to have buys of Candiria ... but you guys for ebay and candida that is NOT GOOD. ✓✓✓ YES YES YES ✓✓✓"Candiria are an American progressive metal band from Brooklyn, New York. Formed in 1992 ...

Being a good seller doesn't pay

Ok I've got a real issue with what just happened, Ebay just pulled 1200.00 from my account for an item that hasn't arrived to a buyer I'm doing everything I can to find his item been in constant contact, made phone calls to the post office, and went ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search from saved searchs

All of a sudden I can't search in both title and description from my saved searches. Ebay has no portal for asking a question like this of them that I can find. It will search title, but when I check with description it comes back "Having a problem f...

Where Are My Listings???

I decided to end all my listings and do "sell similar" the next day instead of "relist" from my "UNSOLD" folder, In the middle of listing, more than half the items disappeared. I cannot find them anywhere. I have called eBay 3 times only to be told t...

suspicious email address and phone

i got a suspicious text message about my account so i logged into iphone ebay app and clicked change passwordit gave me these optionsthey are not my email or phone

IMG_7621.PNG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I ended 3-listing due to the photso pulled and says Adults only can see! They are sandals

I relisted CL by Laundry tan& Black sandals 325216115244 I relisted Montego Bay Club COPPER sanadls 3252216116455I relisted Steve Madden Black Leathuer 9.5 Ballet shoes and went to look in my shop to see what others see, and all 3 came up again photo...

Signing in

Why am I having to continually sign in and verify when I don't sign out.I have been unable to leave feedback foe the past 2 days.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

will not let me see listings.

can some one help me find out why i can not click on active listings and view the listing? when i click on active listings it ask me to sign in. i sign in and it takes me to ebays main page. if i click on listings again it ask me to sign in and i do ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors