Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

taxes

as a reseller, what documentation will I need for my income tax preparation

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYING

I’m getting suppliers from US ONLY, I want uk suppliers!! I’m new to this…

Misleading descriptions

So I made a purchase of a 3lb bulk jewelry item that had several descriptors. I thought it was suppose to be a combination of all those descriptors...the exact wording... "3 Pound Unsorted Huge Lot VTG Jewelry Vintage New Junk & Wear Resell Tangled I...

Items not receved yet

Good day, I live in the Philippines and the typical time it takes for me to receive the items I purchased from eBay is around 2 months so I'm sorry if I haven't followed up yet is I'm waiting to receive my items. No fault of the sellers they shipped ...

Highest bid

I didn't meet reserve, but my highest bid doesn't show on the bidding page. Why? I may have met reserve with it.

Ebay wants to verify I'm me - selected text - text doesn't arrive - have phoned ebay useless

I rang ebay last Thursday - spoke to Jack - said he'd alter the number of lifetime texts I can get - might take 40 hours - still can't get a text (landline) - rang ebay - very difficult to catch o[prator's accent - said my name on the account wasn't ...

Resolved! product safety issue

Purchased 3x mini humidity meters in Oct 2023, got message from ebay saying there is a safety issue with product and not to use them. They did not say what the issue is. Contacted seller to find out what is the issue is, they didn't know . Anyone had...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors