Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I was restricted for 1 unpaid item.

I’m really sad for this situation! I place a bid for a pair of mens pants ,and I send a nicely mensaje to the seller about the size ! The answer was rudest my husband got mad over the seller response and He was right .that He won’t be paying to someo...

E76E0BFE-A0FF-4F4B-AEB9-9D4A6FD2D950.jpeg

no one answers my questions can't sign in

how do you get thru to these idiots they keep sending me to a machine / i set my password which is not easy by any means / it works once then i'm out again !! I have been on ebay for many years and made many purchases they have me listed in seatle Wa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Switched packages on

Hello, can someone help with this problem. I sent two packages to 2 different buyer but switched and now i'm trying to get the label to them so they can get the items. But it seems like I have to do a refund to send a label. What can I do with cancel...

Wrong item sent, difficulty contacting seller

I ordered 2 tubes of Haynes silicone grease, 4 ounce tubes. I checked out as a guest and paid by VISA. When the tubes arrived they were the 1 ounce size. I looked back at the sellers website (steph441) to see if I had made a mistake. The description ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change ship to as sellet

Buyer wants the ship to changed after purchase. Looks like the only way to do that is to cancel & relist?thx!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Read my feedback to seller

I want to read a feedback message to one of my sellers. Nothing wrong. I don't want to change it - I just want to read. Can I view this?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is a scam.

I sold perfectly good Jeep doors you all sided with a scammer I will never put money in that account and I will start new accounts for the rest of my life good luck getting blood from a stone

Duty tax

Anyone have experience about paying duty tax buying jewelry from Japan to USA ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Suddenly Restricted

I'm not sure why I got restricted. I've been on ebay for over 17 years. Mostly buying, but have been selling in the past year or so. I had purchased a storefront subscription about 6 months ago. Ive yet to receive any negative feedback. I'm in the mi...

Received Counterfeit Airpod Pro

I bought an Apple Airpod Pro back in January and I just found out that they are counterfeit. I see the item on the purchase history on my phone but I cannot contact the seller about the item because the item number appeared to be incorrect. I am not ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors