Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant seem to open a request

Bought from a seller who disapeared closed shop, I can't open a request. Why doesn't ebay have a simple OPEN REQUEST button or report a seller??? I have a tracking number for the item supposedly coming but weighs only 3lbs. The item I ordered weighs ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Label Size to 4"x6"

I am trying to print a shipping label for the first time hooked up to my Polono printer which prints on 4"x6" thermal paper. I have watched a few videos on how to change the settings of the label to fit that of my printer but it looks like my label s...

fake shipping tracking numbers

4 sellers in china provided untrackable shipping number ,3 weaks later still no tracking.just a number ?all start with sl post.??clear fraud?

No package

Think it blew away in hi winds could have been stolen on an open porch what now?

money back

I made the purchase of an item but the seller canceled the purchase on January 10 and we are now January 15 and still my money is not in my account

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant answer the seller

Hello I bought yesterday a dress and I got the message today from the seller, that I should tell him my hight, brest, hipp a.s.o. that they can sew the Costume. When I press on the button "Answer" there is written: you can't answer this message becau...

Item not shipped

Has anyone had an issue with a seller creating a label and providing a tracking number but not shipping the item?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors