cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are A-Z Help topics? I need to find rules for Bidding!

Hi guys!

just realizing how seriously changed the Site Map is.  ☹️  😖

I tried to find the specific information on Bidding that states that we are responsible for our bid(s) until the auction ends ... even after being outbid ... but couldn't find it.  Anyone know where it might be lurking?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Where are A-Z Help topics? I need to find rules for Bidding!

Not sure if eBay still has this page link displayed anywhere on the site, but this list itself is here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/policies/az-index-policies?id=4649

Aside from messages about how bidding commits the bidder to pay if the bidder wins, I do not see an explicit message about winning after being outbid, though that message may appear on the outbid notice itself, or in the bid history when viewed by bidders of that auction.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@eburtonlab 

Thanks for the link!  It still brings up topics from the Search Box.   😊

Wish I knew how to reach that page without the link ... in case I'm on my phone when trying to search a topic.  I always reached it from the bottom of the Site Map screen.  

[Tempted to say 'eBay SUCKS!'  LOL]

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I have not found a link on ebay.com, but you should be able to find that page with a google search using the terms ebay a-z policies or something close to that.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@house*of*paws   I have a couple of pages bookmarked and have found that you can open one then type in what you are looking for and get a list of page options ... 

Screenshot (53).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Wow!  I didn't think to look under 'Selling'.  I just assumed it would be something explained to BUYERS!  Thanks  @mr_lincoln!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@house*of*paws   You are more than welcome!  I had the A-Z page link at one time but then it stopped working after one of the updates or something like that BUT they improved the little Search window on ANY of the Help pages (per my pic example) ... so for now if you bookmark one page you can use that page to find other pages ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@mr_lincoln 

I always found the A-Z Policies link by clicking on Site Map (bottom of screen) ... then zipping to the bottom of that screen where it was located (a few lines up).  It's no longer there.

When I'm 'doing eBay' on my phone ... which is a lot more lately in the early AM ... I am unable to access links ... so would like to find a way to Search for policies without one.  It seems strange that such an important thing would be removed.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply