cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to eBay???

I have been on the phone w/ 3 so called supervisors, who know nothing about eBay. In matter of fact I said I sold on eBay 20 years ago. He replied impossible eBay opened in 2008. I said you know nothing. Google it and he realized I was right. I always spoke w/ someone in America. eBay is an American based company. That's how it started and then expanded. They cannot speak English, have no knowledge and do nothing. A Seller is harassing me. Years ago eBay would of messaged her to stop messaging me. They stated they are not allowed to do that. Years ago, eBay was a wonderful place to buy and sell. I will never go on the site again. They would never allow harrassment and contact the seller which they will not.  eBay can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. It's pretty sad when I know more about eBay then 3 so called supervisors that can't speak English have no idea what to say and clearly don't even know when eBay began. He states 2008. I said your really out of your mind, you know nothing about eBay. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)