cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller harassing Buyer since March 5, 2024

On March 4, 2024 I was notified that I won the bid on 4 expensive dishes.  The money was taken out of my account for these dishes (over $400).  The next day the Seller emailed me to say that she had "lost" the dishes, so she would cancel my transaction, return my money, then ALLOW me to be first to start the bidding on said dishes once she found them.  I asked if she would consider simply selling them to me when she "found" them.  I got no response.  10 days later she once again listed the same dishes via auction!  Well, yes, I wrote a bad review!  

This seller has been emailing me relentlessly about writing a bad review (which was well-deserved) and it has escalated to her harassing me over and over again, and calling me a liar over and over again.  I would estimate the number of emails from her in the range of 20-30 about this.  I got another harassing email from this woman this afternoon.  Oh, my.  What am I supposed to do to get this woman to stop harassing me?   I have told her that I will not respond and that I might report her for harassment.  

What do I do?  I already contacted Ebay about her reneging on my winning bid in early March, and they can see all correspondence.  I have NOT reported this Seller's continuing harassment, as they cannot do anything about it as far as I know.  They could not do anything about her reneging on my transaction.  This is actually illegal harassment!   Suggestions please.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Seller harassing Buyer since March 5, 2024

There is an ACTION tab on each message.  When you click on it, you can select to Report the message or to Block the message.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Seller harassing Buyer since March 5, 2024

Did not know  that!  Thanks.  It has continued, so I will make Ebay aware.  I'm afraid this woman has some sort of "issues".  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply