cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAM Ebay customers Support wrong decision & high damage, false claim, seller protection works great

I sold a gold coin, ended up with €750 damage. Customer from USA bought a coin, after receiving it he complained that the description was incorrect. which was complete nonsense, the description was correct.

Sent me photos of the coin on a weird old scale where it read less. Either his scale wasn't standardized, or he pulled the trigger faster when taking photos before the scale came to a virtual standstill. This can be easily manipulated.

In addition, you could see from his photos that he touched the coin in the field with his bare fingers. Whether it was my coin or some identical one. could not be checked. The fact is that the coin now had a different quality. a rubbed polished plate. So only worth the gold.

At first the customer claimed it was like that! but didn't know that I also had photos on my scale, with a correct weight and perfect condition. All photos were uploaded in the case.

After several calls to customer service I was first assured that the case would be closed, on the next call I was told to keep calm and not do anything for now.

And now comes the kicker!

All of my complaints and questions about who would pay for the damage with fingerprints were ignored by customer service The case was simply closed by customer service in favor of the customer. The customer can keep the gold coin and I have to transfer the €750 to the eBay account. Coin slip and €750 damage!

How does seller protection work on Ebay?

The Pandora's door for scam is now wide open. This means you can buy coins and photograph them on a manipulated scale. or exchange it for a fake coin or for poorer condition/or simply claim that the seller sent a chocolate coin in gold foil instead of a gold coin for €750.
There are no limits to your imagination. Ebay support supports this. Or, even better, you will be rewarded directly by customer service and you can keep the coin completely and get the money back. Then you don't have to think about anything.

That way Ebay is fun!!! Thank you!
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0