cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay won’t link my correct PayPal email?

I’ve changed my PayPal email (same account, just changed the email attached to it), but whenever sellers try to buy something from me, the money keeps attempting to send to my old PayPal email. I’ve updated all my info in settings, including the linking with PayPal section. Everything has my new email attached, yet their money keeps trying to go to my old email. I can’t make any sales this way as they either get a message saying I’m not accepting sales, or their money is forever stuck in “pending” because the email their money is going to is non-existent. Again, everything is updated, why is it still trying to go to the old email name? 

View Entire Topic

Hi.   Likely what is happening is that because your pay pal email address is imbedded in the payment details in every one of your listings you have not revised the listings & or templates to reflect this.   Ebay cannot change any info in a listing for you, you must manually revise all active listings and change it yourself.     

Changing & relinking ebay and pay pal will NOT change the info in the listings.  

Good luck,  Jim 

Is this answer helpful?