cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair Feedback

I do not consider myself a good seller, I am a great seller on ebay. I treat each customer the way I would like to be treated. Any great seller on ebay cares very much about the feedback they are given. Twice now I have received 2 neutral feedbacks. The first item  was not what they expected, that's fine. However, they should have been made to contacted me first. Second order, purchased & shipped Dec. 31. customer received order Jan.4th. Today is the 7th (3 days later) Buyer never contacted me of problem yet left neutral feedback.  People can say; it's just neutral feedback, who cares. I Care! I work very hard to keep a clean "positive slate" on my feedback. Ebay should require all buyers to make contact through ebay with the seller before leaving any feedback other that positive. At least it would give seller's a chance to avoid this problem. 

View Entire Topic

Buyers are not required to contact first, that's just the way it is. Imstead of immediately replying to their feedback, why not try to work it out with them, explain how this can hurt you, and then see if they would be willing to revise the feedback to posiitve.