cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Returned item from sale 7 months ago

I have an item that was bought and shipped in October of 2020. The buyer never received the item and was told by his postal service in Germany, that it was being returned to sender. I finally received the item today the last week of May. I now have no way to contact the buyer due to the email thread is so old. I have no way to research the sale to find the buyer, because the sale is too old. And I cannot resend the package to the buyer, because it went through the Ebay Shipping Program that routes everything through a centralized hub, meaning there is no direct address on the return labels.

All I want to do is try to get this to the customer.

View Entire Topic

No, I did not know his username. Our message correspondence and the sales record have been erased by Ebay. I guess since they are over so many months old. My messages only go back to January now, and sales records only three months.

I contacted Ebay, and by carefully searching the item number from layers of removed labels, the customer service rep was able to confirm the item and notify me of the buyer's address. I have already mailed the box out to the buyer again.