cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

I still have customers who say they do not know about putting items their cart in order to receive a promotional discount. I do not understand why this information is not added to every 'posting' of the promotion on our listings. I continue to have customers who purchase 3 items; individually, and then message me asking how they receive their $5.00 discount. This has been covered in an eBay webinar on promotions that customers are still not familiar with the 'cart'. If a customer is not going to scroll down past the first photo to see the directions on how to qualify for the promotion, I don't think it will help if I add directions in my lisiting.....If I merely refund the customer $5 through paypal, the item will be marked as not paid in full, and then there is the issue of purchase price if a return is made (this has happened in the past and why we stopped merely issuing a refund).

Is any one else having this issue with their customers? Are there any plans to clarify 'add to cart' on every posting of the promotion? We currently have 100% positive on over 10,000 feedbacks and would hate to receive our first non-positive over this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)