cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Card disappeared

I have had an Ebay Mastercard for about three years. When I first received it I entered it as a payment option in my account payment card list. I have used it as a payment option since.  I purchased an item last week and noticed the Ebay Mastercard was not an option in the Payment Options list. I didn't think anything of it - I know some items can not be paid with certain options.  Today I went to purchase another item and again the Ebay Mastercard was not in the list of payment options. I decided to look at my account and saw that the card disappeared - It was not there. I'm not sure why? I last used it for payment of an item Sept. 8, 2022. Any Ideas?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Payment Card disappeared

Did the card expire? Expired cards may not be displayed at checkout.

Is it possible you deleted it inadvertently?

You should be able to add it to your account again at checkout, or by going here:

https://ppcapp.ebay.com/myppc/wallet/list

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Payment Card disappeared

Hi, Thank you - It has not expired and I did not delete it.  Yes I can add it again - I am concerned that it disappeared. I contacted Ebay - they said contact Ebay Mastercard. Contacted Ebay Mastercard - they said they have nothing to do with the Ebay site and I should contact Ebay

Message 3 of 3
latest reply