cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcels Stuck at ERLANGER, KY 41025 Global Shipping Centre

I've been seeing certain threads regarding Parcels being stuck on ERLANGER, KY thru eBay's Global Shipping Program so I'm creating a separate thread regarding my experience (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):

1st Parcel (Order Number 01-08349-23161):

This parcel was supposed to be delivered here in Singapore ETA last March 31, 2022. It's already April 23, 2022 and I still haven't received it yet. So;

1. I reached out to the seller telling him that I haven't received the parcel yet and asked if he can be of any assistance or at least any visibility as to what happened to the package. And per his response, it's as if his visibility is just same as mine as he just sent a screenshot showing eBay's package tracker.
  2. Went to USPS and searched using the parcel's tracking number 9400108205499277791431 and their website says: 
    March 11, 2022, 2:20 pm
    Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery
    ERLANGER, KY 41018 
    Your item has been delivered to an agent for final delivery in ERLANGER, KY 41018 on March 11, 2022 at 2:20 pm.
  3. eBay's tracker on the other hand says: Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 11.28.06 PM.png
  4. I then tried looking it up from Aramex's website using the tracking number provided and the last status was: Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 11.42.54 PM.png
  5.  I called Aramex asking them what does the latest status meant and why was it stuck there for so long without any progress. And they told me that what that indicates is that they've only received and scanned the documents but THE PHYSICAL PARCEL IS NOT YET WITH THEM and is yet to be sent by the previous handler (which in this case is USPS - or at least the last location stated was ERLANGER, KY 41025). I've sent them an email to at least have it in writing and this is what Aramex had to say: Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 10.46.24 PM.png
  6. I then asked for eBay's assistance and step-in to hopefully have my parcel located. I'm not after any refund or returns. I just want my parcel to be found and delivered because for me, that's one that I've been meaning to have as a collection. But they said that they can't help me open a case because as they've said, "technically since I'm in Singapore, every purchase I make is made through SG even though I'm logged in on .com and not on .com.sg"
  7. I then called my payment provider and they told me that they can file a reversal on my behalf but the investigation might take up to 5 days for something that's worth US $30.77 

I don't even want to refund it nor to return the item as I'm looking forward to owning one since I was a kid for collection purposes but now I'm lost and doesn't know who to contact further, leaving me in a dead-end. Which I'm not sure where or if I'd still ever receive it.

2nd Parcel (Order Number 18-08469-87329):

I know this second concern is somewhat too early to tell as the ETA is on the 29th of April 2022 - still less than a week away but what keeps me worrying is that it shows the same pattern as the firs parcel. This one's stuck and isn't progressing since:

Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 11.53.58 PM.png

As a collector, cost is one thing but the excitement of finally owning something that you never had when you were a kid is another. And this experience is just frustrating.😓 

If there's anyone who've experienced the same or at least has any knowledge that can be shared, to hopefully address this please feel free to respond or write a comment. Thanks in advance!

Apologies for the lengthy note. I just ran out of hope for my first parcel but I'm still hoping that they'll go through. 🙏

Should there be any updates, I'll let you know. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@mgn.punzalan 

You will get more visibility and replies if you post this over on the Shipping Board:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/bd-p/shipping-returns-db

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks @ferncliff-39. I already did. Unfortunately, I my third parcel is now stuck in the same location showing the same behaviour. :'(

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@mgn.punzalan 

Is it only GSP orders that you have delivery problems with - or does the same occur with direct US to Singapore orders?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello @ferncliff-39

Yes, other parcels came in in fact some of which arrived just under 3 weeks from US to Singapore. Some parcels also underwent GSP and came - It's just that these 3 items that went to GSP that are being stuck at ERLANGER, KY 41025 Global Shipping Centre didn't or at least, haven't yet.

Also, I've transferred this conversation to the under the Shipping category per your previous suggestion. Hopefully it'll gain more traction. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Parcels-Stuck-at-ERLANGER-KY-41025-Global-Shipping-Centre/td-...

I've tagged you over as well. Many thanks! 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply