cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailman did not bring the things here. He took all them 32 bids to other people. 1000s.

Ebay never  helps. The sellers.   In  one year  I lost a lot because of this.    Ring for 1000s we’re also a part of this.   Our mailman gave it to others             than another.      And again.        I lost so much I am giving it up.     We found out it went all over.     No one cares.     eBay is not doing this right and might lose the buyers.   I got nothing.    And I never seen it.  Went some where else.     You will not do nothing.  Do you know all the things pulled on the buyers.  They also send a blank paper comes in the mail to us.  So again money lost.   My husband looked up every thing.   We got very hurt from eBay.    One time the person lied.   We had the paper.   Still nope.   Why are you doing this.    I just have very few things I need.   I will be done soon.   Hoping I get it.    

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Mailman did not bring the things here. He took all them 32 bids to other people. 1000s.

eBay will believe the Post Office rather than the buyer (or seller). If the online tracking report for the tracking number shows delivery to the same zipcode (5 digit) as what the buyer gave for the shipping address, it will presume it is to that shipping address. That presumption is rebuttable by documentation from the Post Office that it was not delivered to that address (the document does not have to give the actual address but merely state it was delivered elsewhere than [your shipping address] since there might be privacy issues). This covers errors by the Post Office/mail carrier in mis-delivery (the carrier can tell this by matching the GPS coordinates of the delivery scan with the facts on the ground, of course unless the mail carrier has the criminal knowledge to do a scan at your door and then pocket the item) and a scamming seller who sends a low value package to another address in your zipcode. See here about appealing the decision if the carrier can document such a problem: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/appeal-ebays-decision-return-missing-item-buyers?id...

On the other hand, neither eBay nor the seller is responsible for the theft or other disappearance of the package from your porch, doorstep, or other place at your address. You can try your homeowners or renters insurance agent to see if that would be covered at what deductible.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply