cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not delivered to buyer

I'm the seller. Item was shipped to buyer Sept 19. I track my sold items and saw it hadn't been delivered..."not at address". No notice from buyer, or  from me to buyer. Next USPS entry, "will be returned to seller" So I'm waiting for item. Still no communication from buyer, and I have not messaged buyer. 9/22...next USPS entry..."it's on the way to buyer...in transit".  As of today, tracking shows item is in transit.  Buyer paid 9/19  and I shipped the same day...9/19.  It's now 9/26.  What, if anything, should I do?. There has been no communication between us.  This buyer had no feedback and 0 transactions. Item was under $10, so  really, what I'm concerned about is feedback.  This is the 3rd sale I've had w/ someone w/ 0 transactions, and 0 f/b.  Just now I've got a new sale...item bought and paid for ...again, 0 transactions and 0 f/b...but item is $35. And I'm sceptical  about this sale.  So I guess I've got 2 issues:   what to do about the 9/19 sale?   and how to protect myself from a possible scam for the 2nd issue (the $35 sale)  TIA

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Item not delivered to buyer

I just noticed, USPS said the address was "vacant"   and has processed RTS 9/25 , so I guess  it's on its way to me. Do I refund?  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Item not delivered to buyer

Wait for the package from the first sale is returned, and then contact the buyer with the reason for the return.  If the buyer still wants the item, s/he will have to repay the shipping, which s/he can do via Paypal, once you include your Paypal email address.

For the second item, make sure you only send to the SHIP TO address attached to the payment,and make sure you upload tracking into the transaction.  You have seller protection as long as you send to the SHIP TO address attached to the payment within your handling time.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply