cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am very upset I was done so wrong

I am very upset right now with ebay. I sold a item for $2,300 and even after me using there guarantee shipping and I also have one of there supervisors on a recording saying that once the package is delivered then my money will be released to me. But she lied to me b/c now they want to hold my money for 30 days but I find it really funny that eBay charged me $300 for selling it on there platform and eBay has already been paid out with my money. Like now my car is getting repossessed b/c eBay supervisor lied to and said my money would be be released to me once the item was delivered and it was delivered and now they’re not releasing it to me. What can I do about this? How can I get my money back from eBay?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@knucklehead805 

The problem you will have in trying to complain is that the holds are clearly explained in the user agreement. Although few people actually read it, you agree to these terms when you list here.

I am sorry this has caused you such a hardship.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@knucklehead805 

I am sorry that the rep was mistaken about the release date. Payments for expensive items from new sellers are always held for 30 days. I do n’t know any way to get the payment released sooner.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I don’t understand this like I was lied to i have the conversation recorded. Bc i needed to make sure that I had clear evidence of this major mistake. My car is now going to get repossessed I may even be put out on the streets now bc I will miss my rent . It’s just not right I would have sold the bike another way if I hadn’t Been told this. I also don’t understand how eBay is able to take their cut of the money but I’m not able to get my cut of the money. It’s ridiculous. I’m gonna be contacting the consumer affairs about this

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I’m also going to be pulling off all my items that I have for sale off of eBay

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@knucklehead805 

The problem you will have in trying to complain is that the holds are clearly explained in the user agreement. Although few people actually read it, you agree to these terms when you list here.

I am sorry this has caused you such a hardship.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply