Did you mean: 

I am restricted from bidding

I am restricted from bidding

Help me plz

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I am restricted from bidding

Hi @elvis_tia_77  I do understand the circumstances and wanted to help the best I can. I did find an excerpt from eBay's buying Buying limit/restrictions policy that might better help/elaborate the situation:

Source:(https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/buying-limits-restrictions/buying-limits-restrictions?id=4012)

If we place a buying limit on your account, we'll send you a message with the next steps to restore your ability to purchase items or make bids. We may limit your ability to bid on auctions or make a Best Offer if:

If you receive a restriction, you'll receive an email as well as a message in My eBay - opens in new window or tab explaining why it was applied, and what you need to do to have it removed.

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I am restricted from bidding

What error message are you getting when you try, or if no error message what circumstances lead you to your conclusion that you are restricted from bidding:  what page are you on, what blanks do you fill and what links do you click, what happens next vs. what did you expect to happen?

The term "restricted" is used in different ways in different places on eBay, often contradictorily.  We'd need the actual verbatim error message (or message you received in your inbox/email) to see what "restriction" you fall under.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply