cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I RETURNED FAULTY ITEM BUT NEVER GOT A REFUND FROM A STAR SELLER

Any suggestions appreciated........in October I bought a KINDLE 10" which was faulty,  I explained to him so sorry but I must return,  he acknowledged receipt but never refunded $95+ dollars.  A couple of weeks later I lost most of my sight (I only have one eye) and had a rush surgery,  it took weeks before I could do anything at all about this or see a bit.  Couldn't use a telephone or computer.   Meantime my 3 months ran out to challenge, I still have trouble writing and reading.  

I needed to challenge this within three months and it was impossible.  I did talk to someone at eBay DEC 26 and she promised to file a report but obviously nothing was done.    Gave her 5   stars but she obvioiusly did NOTHING. 

Their 3 months may run out but is there a time limit on FRAUD?  I saw in his feedback I'm not the only one he's pulled this on even though he has                            100% feedback and most of it glowing,  big seller, thousands of sales.     

Any ideas much appreciated.  Have to write this all with a double magnifying glass, everything still somewhat blurry to me.   THANK YOU 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I RETURNED FAULTY ITEM BUT NEVER GOT A REFUND FROM A STAR SELLER

@gleanings1 

Sorry about your health issues.

Unfortunately, the time frame has expired for you to be able to have Ebay step in to help you with your Return Request.

You can file a dispute through Paypal if you processed your payment through Paypal or contact your credit card company.

Good luck!

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply