cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I rotate photos in this new listing tool?

****UPDATE - 

I got off of a chat with a rep and she said I should have seen the rotation tool when I hit the little edit pencil. However, it was not showing up in my Safari browser, even when I went to reduce my screen size on my MacBook Pro laptop. 

When I switched to Firefox, it works out.  Hope this is helpful for anyone else who may run into this issue! 

----------------------------

My photos often upload in the wrong rotation and I can't find anything that lets me rotate them to the right position anymore. 

I am using Safari on a Mac  if this has anything to do with it. 

**I already do not like this new listing tool. Had to struggle to figure out how to just select free shipping. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I rotate photos in this new listing tool?

@wileycat66 

Using the new Unified Listing tool, I tried Safari 15 on my MacOS 11 desktop computer, and, hovering the main picture cell, the pencil appeared. When I clicked the picture cell, an overlay opened with the rotation icon on the toolbar below the image.

Since you are on a laptop, were you using a mouse or the touchpad? I wonder if that is the difference? Or perhaps an older version of Safari?

One thing to warn about the new Unified Listing tool is that you should explore every popup, including those with the icon at the top left that signifies "switch" settings.  Too much stuff is hidden.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I rotate photos in this new listing tool?

@wileycat66 

Using the new Unified Listing tool, I tried Safari 15 on my MacOS 11 desktop computer, and, hovering the main picture cell, the pencil appeared. When I clicked the picture cell, an overlay opened with the rotation icon on the toolbar below the image.

Since you are on a laptop, were you using a mouse or the touchpad? I wonder if that is the difference? Or perhaps an older version of Safari?

One thing to warn about the new Unified Listing tool is that you should explore every popup, including those with the icon at the top left that signifies "switch" settings.  Too much stuff is hidden.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply