cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Payout Mixup

I recently sold a couple items for the first time in several years but didn't realize my payout info wasn't up to date. I didn't think about it because I've made a few purchases with my paypal account and I thought the payouts would be handled through that avenue as well.

Unfortunately, the bank account currently being used for my payouts is an account that's been closed for about 4 years. Every time I try to update the payout info to my current bank, it asks me to confirm the credentials for my old bank account--which no longer exists. I have no login with that bank anymore and I have no paperwork with the old routing/account number to "confirm" it's me. I don't understand how this process would confirm my identity anyway, but that's besides the point. 

On top of all this, I've read in other forums that the payout would be rejected when it tries to deposit to a closed account and the funds would be returned to my ebay account until I update the payout method. But that hasn't happened yet and it's been about 48 hours. I'm not sure if the weekend effects this timeline or not but it's making me anxious. How do I fix this??

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0