cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay issues

Im finding a number of links that are not working in ebay. Plus Ive noticed that listing views and selling clicks have stopped .

Reports that were available every 2 days are not available any longer. 

Is there something wrong with my account or ebay in general?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ebay issues

Any difference if you view those links or pages in another browser?

If the pages load better in another browser, try clearing your cache and possibly manually deleting eBay cookies in the original browser.

If not, which links on which pages are not working?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Under performance using the Listing  report. Still showing 8/20/23 info should be updated every 2 days... Also when using the feedback link I get email saying that the email was rejected back to postmaster becasue im not part of the right group?so my feedback is rejected. Why would that be if a link is provided. That feedback issue is happening throughout the application. Anytime feedback can be given it is rejected and sent back to postmaster standard rejection.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Make sure you have the latest version of the eBay app; older versions can behave erratically.

Try using a browser instead of the app to view your performance, to contact eBay or to provide feedback.

For help with the Listing Report under Performance, you may want to try posting about that issue on the Selling board to see if sellers there have suggestions or possible workarounds using a different link to get the same information.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply