cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY DOESNT Protect SELLERS! IM SO TIRED OF IT!

I’m here to vent if anyones willing to listen. If I call EBay , I won’t get a hold of anyone ! I’ll get someone in ANOTHER COUNTRY who’s working a phone job for them..NOT a manager or someone who actually knows things or can make any difference at all! They spend how much money hiring 100s of thousands of ppl just to stand in between EBay & the ppl that have made them GAZILLIONS !!! 

i woke up today ( was in bed sick 🤒) to Another APPROVED return! Do you know they actually came out & said “This is my fault” & they still approved it! 

Without the Sellers, where would EBay be! ? What happened to Ebays SELLER PROTECTION?? What happened to “Buyer’s Remorse” not being a Good enough reason for a return? 

Did y’all like how they say WE, the Sellers, can set our OWN Return Policies? Because that’s the way it SHOULD be! But NO! It’s not true at all! They use corp speak to manipulate us into thinking we have choices that we don’t have! 

You know what else makes NO SENSE? They have ALREADY punished us for returns in a way that almost stops sales!!! We went from pushing out 10 or more packages/day to 1-2!! How does that help anyone, EBay!? How? Please tell me how YOU approving ALL of the Buyers Remorse cases like we sellers are WALMART (who is a large corp who has insurance & all the money in the world)? We’re NOT Walmart! Most of us aren’t big either! 

We’re  Mom & Pops! Or even worse (on Ebays behalf) we’re simply ppl selling our stuff! WHY hurt the bread & butter of your business & as a business practice no less!

i remember purchasing a phone back in 2012 or so.I had accidentally purchased one that wasn’t going to work for my company. So I quick messaged the lady. Her response was “you can resell it, but NO I can’t do a return.” I respected that & made $39 on it. This is what we do. 

i just don’t get it. I don’t. From a business standpoint, it doesn’t even make sense. Now, I’m sure EBay has priorities like fraud & what not.I’ve been de-frauded as well & NOTHING happened! I was out money & the items! 

I’ve been w EBay for over 25 years! At this point, I’m at my wits end. As soon as I can, I’m going All-Etsy & gonna focus on Holistic healing & yoga. I can’t keep giving all my time & money to a company who makes me feel like I mean less than nothing. Who doesn’t seem to care about profits or honesty in any way.. You’d think profits would sway them!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@vibratevintage 

Your return policy states: 30 day returns | Seller pays for return shipping |

That means that you willingly accept returns for whatever reason and you pay the return shipping.

So, what is the complaint about?

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You offer free returns, so buyers can return for any/no reason.

If it's that big a deal, don't offer free returns.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 3
latest reply