cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-bay International Shipping Feedback

Buyer in Italy received my package of 2 prints sent with combined shipping using just one label, via E-bay Int Shipping. They paid cash on delivery and are happy with the items. The next day they received a further package with an Anime poster, not sent by me. I don't sell items like that. The second package had an identical shipping label from E-bay (an international shipping label, not local shipping sent by me) and the buyer had to pay cash on delivery again for a little over $50. Understandably, they are not happy and considered this a scam, even though I don't benefit from this in any way as my transaction with them was complete the day before.

E-bay Int Sh says the seller is protected from negative feedback when there are item handling issues down to E-bay. The buyer posted negative feedback.

E-bay will not remove the feedback because, they say, "it doesn’t violate any of our feedback policies".

I don't understand how I am responsible for E-bay printing a second label and sticking it on someone else's package.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0