cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we fire Jamie Iannone already?

Seriously, losing 38,000 accounts a day under your watch (your stats, not mine), 12 quarters of downhill earnings, a site where buyers can't log in, complete a purchase, get good searches, etc, etc, etc and sellers are being extorted for views........great thing you got going on there Jamie.  I guess the good news is they'll give you $20 to $30 million on the way out the door for being so bad at your job.

The promoted listings extortion will only go so far before the reverse pyramid scheme crumbles.  What then Jamie?  24 years as a successful seller, then you come along.  Still a successful seller, but moving things over to other platforms and get this, selling it because they show my items without asking me to give them more money for actual views.....as if their first fee was enough to get the job done.  Why you gotta treat eBay like the Nook?

Seriously stockholders, fire this guy.  Or sell your stock before he kills the company.  It's happening.  Get a clue and protect your investment as well as mine.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0