cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid retraction.

So now ebay wants to require seller approval to retract a bid? IMO they are again, asking for trouble and issues. I myself have made the mistake of missing a decimal point and not catching it before I hit bid. e.g. Meaning to bid 43.86 and instead bid 4386. If there is only a few minutes left on a bid and the seller is not immediately available how does one get approval before the bid ends? Yeah yeah, don't give me any junk about examine, be careful blah blah blah, the bottomine is mistakes still happen. I see in buyers positive feedback all the time how they didn't pay and some that have several. Don't think I will believe for one second that one with 37 buyer didn't pay in the last 6 months that at least two did not report it. I know for a fact that one had two reported in two days bc buyer failed to pay in my account as well as my wife's. Nothing happened to him. If eBay thinks for one second that if I make an honest mistake and seller doesn't respond, or doesn't allow, that I will pay, then eBay might as well just cancel my account. Remember, both sellers and buyers, most of us don't need eBay, eBay needs us. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)