Archive Treasure Hunt
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

definition of locale

Locale. General. A locale is the ... POSIX Locale. All systems provide a POSIX locale, also known as the C locale. The behaviour of standard ... maybe we are looking at the wrong thing all together?

WINNERS ?

Lets have some of the winners come on and tell us what they searched for. WHeres the winners?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do they do it??

How are people able to come up with things so fast? I think I'm on to something, play with that for a little bit, and find that it's already been solved and I find out that what I was looking at is WAY off of the answer..I just want to know how do th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

~~Please tell me what this is!!!!!! I bought it playing the treasure hunt!!

Here's the invoice for your item, everett918! Thank you for your purchase. The total for your item below is £4,000.00. Please send payment for your eBay purchase You can pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal. I accept the followin...

IT'S A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!!

I searched for "salt butter" - two words in the item listing for popular movie theater treat, and look at the screen that I got! NO SIGN of the freakin' lobster!!!! ARGH!!! The only filters I had on were Buy it Now and last 5 days. page 1 page 2

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

So basically....the clues don't help at all!!!!!

Yea...I doubt anyone actually finds these by using the clues...its probably random people just looking through ebay and they happen to win something. Seriously, the clues and the answers are sooooo far fetched its ridiculous.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.