cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Please Read This ASAP!

kodiakwou
Enthusiast
I played this treasure hunt dilligently the entire time and tried everything in my plower to win a $1000. I tried so hard because I am engaged to be married this year and so far I have no money for the wedding. Well e-bay now all I can say is please give me a $1000 out of the kindness of your hearts so I can have a semi-decent wedding for me and my fiance. Thank you.
Message 1 of 415
latest reply
414 REPLIES 414

Re: Ebay Please Read This ASAP!

vakitton
Enthusiast
Flowers...how about silk? They're cheaper. I now, not the same effect, but that shouldn't matter with a sm budget.
Message 301 of 415
latest reply

kodiakwou
Enthusiast
We are hoping to stick with the original wedding date we picked which is August 6th.
Message 302 of 415
latest reply

But geez man, if your going to ask for something as significant as $1000. from a merchant like ebay, use your best approach. Don't scrawl carelessly like some crackhead. Remember, your first impression is always the most important.
Message 303 of 415
latest reply

vakitton
Enthusiast
How about a local park and have a picnic, well, depending on when you 2 are getting married.
Message 304 of 415
latest reply

ok, when she gets a chance, let me talk to her on the internet, i guess by email so i can get a taste of what she likes and send her some pics. i know I can find her something great and she will wear more than once
Message 305 of 415
latest reply

What about a pavilion in a park? Outside wedding are lovely.
Message 306 of 415
latest reply

kodiakwou
Enthusiast
Actually we won't have to buy very much for flowers. My mom has a lot of flowers at her place and is planning on making most of the arrangements. We will only be buying a bouqet for the bride and somme others.
Message 307 of 415
latest reply

Why don't you let ME talk to her that way I can set her straight on her careless spending. You can't let a woman hold your wallet my man. That's like sticking your arm in a shark pool.
Message 308 of 415
latest reply

Sounds like you already have a nice little wedding planned out.
Message 309 of 415
latest reply

kodiakwou
Enthusiast
Outside weddings are wonderful and to be honest that is what i want. But the weather up here can change pretty quick. I am afraid of what would happen if weather was bad that day. I figured we'd just play it safe and have it inside. That isn't set in stone though. We are still searching for a location.
Message 310 of 415
latest reply

vakitton
Enthusiast
When you say buying a bouquet, you mean real flowers? That's expensive. MIne was $180. My bridesmaids were $75 and they were very small.
Message 311 of 415
latest reply

vakitton
Enthusiast
Do you know anyone in the Lions Club/ Moose Lodge? They can get you in for free.
Message 312 of 415
latest reply

blugandalf1961
Enthusiast
Good luck to you Kodiak..you got guts aye. I'm a single Mom of a daughter who is very sick right now and as much as I could do with $1000 I would kinda be ashamed to beg for it. If you get that cash from the anon. CEO, I do hope you use it for what it was sent for and I hope your marriage last. Good luck!! just remember there are others less fortunate than you out there, some on the brink of death that can do with that $1000. My wish during this game was that those who truly need the cash won it.
Message 313 of 415
latest reply

wow is all I can say!!! Get A F-ING JOB!!!
Message 314 of 415
latest reply

kodiakwou
Enthusiast
WOW You overpaid on those flowers. We are looking at like 25 bucks a bouqet from the local florist.
Message 315 of 415
latest reply