Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with maker's mark identification

I inherited a silver brooch. I know that it came from Germany because of the H within a circle but I do not know what the other numbers mean: HS088. If anyone could help with the S088, I would deeply appreciate it. I have narrowed it down to three Ge...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sorority Pin

I have a beautiful little sorority pin, belonged to my uncle's second wife, whom I didn't really know. He gave me all of her jewelry to sell. I know nothing about sororities, how to interpret the symbols on the pin or anything. I also don't know wher...

what are these silver items?

Hello again. I won a large lot of "India" jewlery. It was sold as some silver and some may not be. Most of it is not but there are several items that are not marked but are silver and I don't even know what they are. Are they old, middle eastern, and...

Please help me identify the marks on the back of the pendant and if they relate to an organization.

All help is appreciated with the identification of the marks on the back of this scarab pendant. The metal surrounding does not have a gold hallmark, or any for that matter. I have had this for over 30 years but never realized the markings on the bac...

Help identifying age and maker of 14K gold bar pin

Hi! I'm new to this board, but not to eBay. I love vintage jewelry, but don't know too much about it...I just buy what I like! I would appreciate any information about this bar pin. It is marked 585 with an Omega symbol in front of it. It has a very ...

rsz_2rsz_dsc01333_-_copy_-_copy_2 (1).jpg rsz_dsc01334.jpg rsz_dsc01336.jpg rsz_1dsc01337.jpg

Back with another piece that I'm needing to know more about...

Found this old metal that seems like it might have come from a branch of the military? Could someone identify this? Its got the Fleur de lis as well as some other insignia's, like the swords, a dog or lion, and the leaves near the bottom. No signing ...

IMG_20180401_183138.jpg IMG_20180401_183153.jpg

Any help appreciated on this necklace

Hi folksI bought this piece at a garage sale many many years ago and I have just noticed that the clasp says 18KGT. Would it be safe to assume that all the gold colour in the necklace is 18 Karat gold?I have tried researching to try and understand ho...

Help identifying maker of brooch

I see pieces by Hobe that look like this I see pieces by Julianna that look like this I hate to even throw the word Julianna out there there's so many unsigned Julianna pieces and quite frankly half of them look like Weiss to me ..again clearly I'm s...

20180412_125845.jpg 20180412_125726.jpg 20180412_125711.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors