Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wondering if anyone knows a maker.

By googling, I have seen several variations of this necklace. They are sterling silver with marcasites and onyx. Some have green onyx, and some have black with varying numbers of configurations of the medallions. They all seem to have the same intric...

DSCN6898.jpg DSCN6908.jpg

Help in Identifying Type of Link in Necklace

Hi! I have this necklace that belonged to my mother. It was purchased on QVC (I can't find the receipt as it was purchased back in the early 90s) and is marked 925 Milor. I know there are different types of links of names for the chains in jewelry bu...

bn3a.jpg bn6a.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help With Interesting Brooch

Would this very large double brooch piece be called a chatelaine style brooch? Each faux pearl centered flower brooch measures 2.5 inches in diameter and the longest chain is 24 inches. As seen, the brooches are 11 inches apart (from pearl to pearl)....

Double Brooch 4.jpg Double Brooch 5.jpg Double Brooch 3.jpg

Help with brooch ID

Could this be an unsigned Schreiner? It is so well made and the five daisy shaped flowers in the middle of the brooch are moveable - tremblers? Thanks for your help.

IMG_20190124_160917 (1)a.jpg IMG_20190124_160908a.jpg IMG_20190124_160926 (1)a.jpg IMG_20190124_161432 (1)a.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID 30s 40s Rhinestone Brooch

I have a Figural Flower Brooch that is heavy and adorned with Pave' paste rhinestones as well as Baguettes. There is a stamped impression Mark on back with a half elongated oval and symbol within. Looks to have been made circa 1930s - 1940s. Cannot f...

IMG_20190124_151023676.jpg IMG_20190124_151131529_HDR.jpg

Vintage Napier?

Hi. I don't know very much about jewelry so I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have this necklace I want to sell but I can't identify the hallmark. I was told it was a Napier but I'd like more than one opinion. Thanks so much!!!

002.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with maker on this set of a brooch and earrings please.

This appears to be a very nice pin and earrings. Heavy, well made and the stones are prong set, but alas, no hallmark. Not expecting it to be valuable, but how does one go about identifying unmarked pieces? Also, on the earrings one of the backs (loo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors