Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help identifying jewelry maker signature

Hello, beautiful pair of clip earrings. Unable to figure out what the makers mark says other the the C in a circle on the right of signature. I have looked up ram head doorknocker earrings and found similar but not the same pair. Thank you for your h...

Help with Old Red Glass Hammered Metal Brooch. Art Nouveau? Victorian?

Hello again! I'm back asking for help with another Beautiful Brooch I found! Is it Art Nouveau? Victorian? The Red Glass Cabochon is bezel set. Surface of Brooch is hammered. With Leaves and Ball Accents. Also tightly wound "wires" in open-work Setti...

Red Glass Brooch Boards 001.jpg Red Glass Brooch Boards 002.jpg Red Glass Brooch Boards 003.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Navajo Native American Artist JVT ???

Hello ,My cuff bracelet signed *JVT Sterling*I found in google that is saying *Navajo Native American jewelry - Native American jewelry artist JVT*Circa 1950'sIs anybody knows a full artist name or it's not Navajo ?I don't have book with hallmarksTha...

Help with Ornate Leaf Brooch - Glass? Old Safety Pin Clasp. Antique?

Hello to all and I hope you are staying Safe and Sound! If anyone can help me ID the age or material of this Old Brooch I'd so appreciate it! Appears maybe Antique because of the "Safety-Pin" Clasp. I've researched and haven't found one similar. I'm ...

Brooch Back Boards.jpg Brooch Front Boards.jpg Clasp Boards.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping deems necklace restricted item

I ordered a silver necklace from US to be shipped to Canada Done this other times with no problem Now received a message from Global Services ”The item in question has been deemed restricted. This could be due to import/shipping restrictions or eligi...

Help Identify Jewelry Makers Mark

Can anyone help identify the metal hang tag makers mark on this brooch? The hang tag has an embossed character of the Virgin Mary /Madonna. I thought it may be jewelry from the Vatican but it does not appear to be the case. Thank you in advance for a...

IMG_2320.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors