cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unmarked bracelet-could it be coro?

Hello-

I am brand new to ebay--I have sold 3 items! I would appreciate some advice in two ways. I have this one listed, but I think I might have not priced it well. I could not remove it, because I listed it as an auction (didn't realize that until right now), but since there are no bids on it, I raised the price so I could gather more information--is that ok??--it is a very sturdy bracelet in excellent condition, Thank you in advance for helping me. Any ideas about this unsigned bracelet. Thank you . Matilda

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unmarked bracelet-could it be coro?

Hi there.  I always figured Coro was marked.  But perhaps it.  Here is some info about Coro and marks.  http://www.illusionjewels.com/costumejewelrymarkscoro.html

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have a Coro bracelet that is unmarked, I was able to figure it out as I found the matching earrings that were marked.  Sometimes hang tags will come off.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I also have a Coro parure set (necklace, earrings, bracelet, and pin) and of the four pieces only the earrings are marked (on the ends of the screw posts).  The only way I knew the others were is that it's so clearly a matching set.  Maybe you should search Ebay listings for something like Coro pearl earrings and see if you come up with a pair that appears to definitively match your bracelet.  Good luck!  It is lovely regardless. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I appreciate your assistance!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much to everyone! i will follow up on your suggestions.

Much obliged, Matilda

Message 7 of 7
latest reply