cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help with Doll ID

Hi,

I found this cutie on the weekend and I'm trying to figure out who she is. She is dated 2013 on her tag and I thought she was a Truly Me doll but the auctions I looked at say those are from 2008. I'm so sorry for the sideways photos - I can't figure out how to rotate them!!

Thanks for looking!

AGDoll1.JPGAGDoll2.JPGAGDoll3.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please Help with Doll ID

She is a Truly Me ~ #19 unless her hair is red, looks brown on my computer but sometimes it's hard to tell.

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Just_Like_You_19

Just FYI ~ your tag is for just means that she was released after 2013; 2013 is the copyright year. The 2008 tags are older HOWEVER, 2008 is just a part number, not a year. It seems to confuse people, but Mattel used the 2008 tags on dolls for years. They didn't start using copyright years on tags until 2011 I want to say. If you look at the 2011/2013 tags you'll see the © symbol; the 2008 tags don't have that

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Please Help with Doll ID

She is a Truly Me ~ #19 unless her hair is red, looks brown on my computer but sometimes it's hard to tell.

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Just_Like_You_19

Just FYI ~ your tag is for just means that she was released after 2013; 2013 is the copyright year. The 2008 tags are older HOWEVER, 2008 is just a part number, not a year. It seems to confuse people, but Mattel used the 2008 tags on dolls for years. They didn't start using copyright years on tags until 2011 I want to say. If you look at the 2011/2013 tags you'll see the © symbol; the 2008 tags don't have that

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Please Help with Doll ID

Thank you! Yes, her hair is brown 🙂

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Please Help with Doll ID

She is an American girl Doll.  Go to the website American Girl Dolls and you will get an I.D.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply